Leon Mahncke – Nice to meet you!
Here are five facts you didn’t know about Leon:
- … started working in BBY through his volunteer service with ASF since September 2017.
- … was born and raised in Hamburg, northern Germany. The most beautiful city in the world. Famous for their harbor and really bad weather.
- … likes to travel around. Until now he was in England, Russia, Tunisia, Croatia and now, the second time in Israel. Also in Israel, there are many aims on his list. For Example: Mitzpe Ramon, Masada or the Golan heights.
- … in the office he is known for being high level addicted to coffee and falafel.
- … likes to go to the old city of Jerusalem. Especially at night, there is a really special atmosphere.
Want to know more about Leon and the Beit Ben-Yehuda staff?