Hi, I am Clara 18 Years old and a Hufflepuff. That actually says a lot about my personality but if you’re not as big of a harry potter fan as I am here are five extra facts about myself:
- I was born and grew up in Berlin in Germany and decided to come to Israel as a Volunteer, the country where a part of my family is living, and I didn’t know enough about.
- Probably the biggest part of my life is music and everything that is connected to it like singing, dancing and of course listening.
- I’m madly fascinated by languages and how they can reflect cultures, so I love to meet people from all over the world.
- I tried a lot of different sports in my life, but in the end stuck with playing tennis and dancing.
- After my time here in Jerusalem I would love to study either International Relations or go in the direction of theatre and dramaturgy.
But in the moment I’m just enjoying my time here in Israel to think about what I will do in the future if I don’t get my letter from Hogwarts. I’m looking forward to meet you.
Want to know more about Clara and the Beit Ben-Yehuda staff?